IF YOU’RE CONSIDERING A CAREER IN HOSPITALITY, WHY NOT EXPERIENCE IT FIRSTHAND WITH A CHURRASCOS RESTAURANT GROUP INTERNSHIP?
INTERNSHIPS OFFER A STRUCTURED, ROTATIONAL, HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE IN ALL ASPECTS OF RESTAURANT OPERATIONS, INCLUDING WORKING DIRECTLY WITH MANAGEMENT.
We will provide you an opportunity to integrate both the theory and practice of restaurant management. Interns are scheduled between 25 to 30 hours per week during the multi-week program and are paid $12 an hour. Housing and transportation are the responsibility of the intern.
Churrascos Restaurant Group offers a limited number of internships to exceptional candidates currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate institution. The program is essentially our management training program, in which the intern will work in multiple functions of the restaurant. The internship also includes a project, jointly created between the intern and General Manager. Admission is highly selective, targeting candidates who want to get a jump-start on their careers with Churrascos Restaurant Group.
THIS REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE WILL FOSTER:
- Personal Growth
- Initiative and Ambition
- Communication Skills
- Educational and Practical Development
- A Possible Career Path
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
- Be a college junior or senior
- Possess recent full-service restaurant experience
- Pass Churrascos Restaurant Group assessment test
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM BENEFITS
- Receive competitive hourly pay.
- Work five days a week with two days off per week
YOUR PERSONAL TIME IS IMPORTANT TO US
- Enjoy a complimentary meal with any scheduled shift.
- Prepare to have the “fun factor” nurtured! In addition to
the daily activities like group outings and contests,
Churrascos Restaurant Group will provide you with great
opportunities to build long-lasting friendships.
KNOWLEDGE TO BE GAINED FROM PROGRAM:
- Administration: Introduction to payroll, online ordering systems,
understanding of invoices, online employee scheduling, reporting systems.
- Interviewing protocol.
- Profit and loss structured reports.
- Food Cost, Labor Cost, and LBW Cost.
- BOH: Food Safety Systems, production, plate and recipes specs, purchasing, line cook experience, etc.
- FOH: Bar, host, server systems, management systems and procedures, guest relations, team member shift reviews, team member development, meeting preparation and presentation skills, HR forms and systems, POS systems, management development, local marketing programs, etc.
- Critical thinking.
- Coaching skills
- A general Overview of being part of a successful management team.
- And more.